In some cases, and despite best efforts to deploy Alternative Dispute Resolution, a Court application is essential. That may be when:
- negotiations break down or stall;
- urgency dictates that the involvement of the Court is necessary and should be expedited;
- the intransigence of a party to engage in constructive discussion may force the other party’s hand;
- there is an unwillingness to assist with requests for information, for example in the case of financial disclosure;
- an application that will give rise to a binary decision requires judicial input, for example if one parent seeks permission to move to another country.
We can advise as to when a court application is necessary and will guide you throughout.
We have, of course, access to the very best barristers who will, at any necessary stage, advise and represent your interests through the court process.